Some users have trouble signing in on WordPress using the Mozilla Firefox browser. They get the message: “Oops! That page can’t be found.” Or the login just doesn’t work.
A possible solution is a change in the security settings. Open the about:config page in Firefox and check the settings for:
If the value is 0 the login doesn’t work. Set this value to 1 or higher and the login works again.
MySQL For Excel is very useful to quickly update or insert Excel sheets to the MySQL database. You can install the application with the MySQL Installer. I’m using MySQL For Excel 1.3.2 in Excel 2010.
To insert Excel tables to MySQL:
- Open Excel > go to Data Tab > go to MySQL for Excel:
- Open Local instance MySQL
- Open your Schema and table you want to edit
- Use Edit MySQL Data and click on OK when the preview is shown.
- Now to insert a lot of rows you need to exit the edit mode. Otherwise you can only edit the data and not add rows (only one by one), so to Exit Edit mode right click on the gray screen like so:
- Now paste the data into the sheet and select all the data (Ctrl+A) and select Append Excel Data to Table
- Make sure your column names match and click on Append. Check your MySQL table in Query Bench to make sure everything is there.